View from the big hill

View from the big hill

Friday, May 20, 2011

Date Night

Wyatt and Lunden at the Warren



Wednesday night I got to go on a date!  Of course, I had to drive us, pay for the tickets and the popcorn and hold his had while crossing the parking lot but we had such a great time.  Wyatt took me on a date to his very first movie at the theater!  Rio was playing and his best buddy, Lunden was going with his Mom and we tagged along.  Wyatt was so excited as we pulled up to the theater.  He couldn't believe how big the building was.  His little face was completely lit up - until the movie got ready to start and the announcements began.  He wanted out of there, and now.  So, we took a potty break and headed back in.  As we rounded the corner in the theater and he saw how big the screen was I think he about knocked the wind out of himself.  He was in awe.  It was the neatest thing ever.  He sat on my lap the entire movie and we snuggled in.  The movie was great and way cute.  Every day since Wyatt has asked to go back and watch the movie about the blue bird and I can't wait to take him on our next date.  We might have to make this a habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment