View from the big hill

View from the big hill

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Addiction

I have a small problem.  I have been hiding this for a little while.  I think it is time for me to man up and admit I have an addiction.  An addiction to watching Adam Richman eat and eat and eat.  I can't stop watching Man v. Food on the Travel Channel!  Adam Richman travels all across the country eating in every recommended hometown restaurant he can find.  Warning: Don't watch this show if you are hungry or about to go to the grocery store.  Not only does he eat some of the yummiest looking food on the planet, but he participates in whatever eating contest the restaurant has.  Nothing is too big, too hot or too fried.  He wants his picture on that wall.  This show isn't for someone who likes to eat like a rabbit.  Mind you, I don't know of anyone who eats like this but man is it entertaining.  I have watched him cook a dish so spicy that they had to wear gas masks.  He once dug into a hamburger so big you couldn't see his head behind it when he took a bite.  Tonight he polished off a 48oz. steak in less than 20 minutes and lived to tell about it.  Not only is his eating entertaining but the guy is downright funny.  His witty comments crack me up and I need a good laugh.  I am now getting my husband hooked.  Although it just makes him want to eat.  My food budget may have to be increased if I keep this up.  Have a minute?  Check the show out.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  I will also promise that you will say at least 10 times during the show, "He cannot possibly eat all that."  Sit back, relax, watch and just say a little prayer that you don't have his cholesterol numbers.

Travel Channel Man V. Food

1 comment:

  1. We love that show, too! I also have watch and wondered "what is this guy thinking!"

    ReplyDelete