View from the big hill

View from the big hill

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve and Birthday Time

Today, at about 5pm four years ago, I brought my little boy home from the hospital.  I unexpectedly gave birth 3 weeks early and got a Christmas present that was the best ever.  I can't believe Wyatt Michael is already four.  It completely blows my mind how fast four years have gone.  He wanted Subway for lunch, his favorite. 

We celebrated with the same people that were here the day he was born, my mom, dad and sister,  plus Wyatt's best little friend, Lunden.  It was of course a K-State football birthday party complete with the K-State football helmet cake that grandma made him. 

Wyatt and Lunden played to their little hearts content and had a great day!

Wyatt got to have his birthday party at school this past Tuesday.  Of course it was also along with their Christmas/Advent party so I had to take football cookies, just to make sure he got something birthday-ish. 
I know the years are going to keep clipping away which makes me even more determined to make sure his birthday gets celebrated.  He is so special to me and I am lucky to be his mom.  Loved having everyone here and so glad he got to spend time with his friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment